Friday, August 3, 2012

Drum and Dance Performance In Kampala

21July 2012


I bought an African drum early in July. The guy who sold me the drum asked Troy and I if we would like to come to Kampala to watch his drum and dance group rehearse. We went on Saturday 21 July 2012.


Some of the girls dancing


I didn't have room on my camera memory card to record. I wish I had. They were very good. Here they are performing for Troy and I.

The drum line

The drummer/dancers and Troy


This little dude was watching and playing with his homemade car. I like the homemade toys kids play with here. This one was made out of an old Juice box and plastic bottle caps for wheels. He drags it along with a string. 

Here's to you Little African Toy Maker Dude..... We salute you

No comments:

Post a Comment